On these pages I try to give you the
latest information on the upcoming TCCRA ,TORO, or WORCS event. This
1) A description of the area, and how to get
there, with a link to a Mapquest map.
2) Track conditions, either from the track
builder, a track officer, or firsthand info from my own latest
visit to the area. I generally include a link to the riding area's
weather from Weather.com. and AccuWeather.
3) I'll try to make track details available to
you, like a GPS length measurement of the main track, type of soil
( if there is any ), and whether the track is "fast" or
"tight", in order for you to be prepared with tire &
4) There may also be hotel or camping information
available, & if so, I'll present that to you as well.
5) It is not my intent to give you my opinion of
whether the track is good or bad, only to tell you what's there,
if it's dangerous to the masses ( amateurs, ladies, etc. you
experts can riders can ride on broken glass and it not dangerous
), and what to expect in the way unusual obstacles.
I hope you find this page useful, and as always, if you have any
suggestions, shoot me an E-Mail.